POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : glass horse : Re: glass horse Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:13:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: glass horse
From: Jim Charter
Date: 1 Dec 2004 09:03:02
Message: <41adcf16$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> First model I made with Silo, the texture was an accident. Took 60 hours
> to render.
>
> Bigger image:
> http://members.home.nl/seed7/glass_horse.png
>

> Ingo

love it.  the whole piece, modelling and texturing, has an expressive
ease. a sense of relatively simple means resulting in a visually rich
image. though i am not too surprised.  you don't seem to post much but
visits to your site have always reminded me that you are talented and
well informed with images as well as programming.